Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Final Blog!!!

http://ge110denisebe.blogspot.com/

This blog drew my attention with the organization and visual concepts. She put a lot of care into her blog. I can tell because it is neatly organized and everything is in order. All of the details are very accurate. I would rate her blog with a solid 5 on both readability and informative. Compared to my blog, I would have to say that her blog is better.

http://ge110ryanch.blogspot.com/

While reading this blog, it did not draw my attention. There were quite a few missing blogs, and no visual aids, which shows how there was not very much care or time put into the blog. I would have to rate this blog a 3 on both readability and informative due to to the lack of posts. For the stuff that is there, it is accurate and easy to read. Compared to my blog, I would have to say this blog is worse.

http://ge110jonpo.blogspot.com/

While reading this blog, it caught my attention with the background and visuals. Each post is very descriptive and includes accurate details. I can tell he put alot of time and effort into his blog because all of his posts are here, and they are very well organized. I would rate his blog a 4.5 on both readability and informative. Compared to my blog, I would have to say this blog is better.

PART B:

Before this class, I had no idea what the hanseatic league was. I learned about the role of the German military and also about every day life for society. I didn't know what to expect when class started, but this class was not only educational but it was also fun, which helped me learn a lot more. Overall the class was awesome. I like how it was layed out and I also liked the group projects and presentations. I wouldn't change anything that the class had to offer. It was a great course and I would recommend it to anyone looking for more info on German culture and day to day life.

No comments:

Post a Comment